The Roots - How I Got Over [Live At 9/11 National Day Of Service & Remembrance Ceremony]

The Roots - How I Got Over [Live At 9/11 National Day Of Service & Remembrance Ceremony] Tube. Duration : 6.15 Mins.


illRoots.com While I'm sure most of our readers were watching Jay-Z rock Madison Square Garden, I was attending the September 11th National Day Of Service & Remembrance Commemoration And Tribute show at the Beacon Theater with the likes of Hillary Clinton, Gary Sinise, Caroline Kennedy, Gavin DeGraw and more. The Roots were also in attendance, performing their new single 'How I Got Over' to a crowd of 9 families, victims, politicians and more. Big thanks and congratulations to my uncle, David Paine. How I Got Over, the album, coming soon!

Keywords: The, Roots, How, Got, Over, [Live, At, 9/11, National, Day, Of, Service, Remembrance, Ceremony]

Experience Theater

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น