Hester and Scott's Alaska Surprise 5000 Mile Best Wedding Marriage Proposal

Hester and Scott's Alaska Surprise 5000 Mile Best Wedding Marriage Proposal Tube. Duration : 10.02 Mins.


We're Expecting Video: www.youtube.com Our Wedding Video: www.youtube.com After months of planning and alot of hard work, I was finally able to propose to the love of my life. My wife (then girlfriend) thought we were just going to Alaska for 2 months to visit family, and to show her where I grew up. Little did she know that for months, I had been planning to pop the big question once we got there. In preparation, I had to get the following details in order: 1. Design the artwork for a custom ring box. 2. Find someone to laser etch my design into my heart shaped box. 3. Assemble the box. 4. Pick out an engagement ring all on my own with no help from her or her friends. 5. Figure out her ring size without tipping her off that I was planning to propose to her. 6. Make a fictitious video supposedly for her parents to ease their fears about her driving to Alaska, when in actuality it was the video I would be using to pop the big question. 7. Find someone fluent in Vietnamese to translate the big question at the end of the video into Vietnamese for her parents. 8. Ask that same person to help me pick out the perfect Vietnamese love song for my video. 9. Burn 2 DVDs to mail to her parents after she watched the video in Alaska. 10. Have a car lined up and waiting for us in Anchorage so that my cousin and his family could drop us off in Anchorage for the final 230 miles to Homer. 11. Have the camera ready so I could pretend to take video of us in front of the big Welcome to Homer ...

Keywords: Hester, Scott, Homer, Alaska, Wedding, Marriage, Engagement, Romantic, Beautiful, Elegant, Proposal, Married, Surprise, Straight, Vegetable, Oil, SVO, WVO, RVO, Biodiesel, Alternative, Energy, Ethanol, Road, Trip, Canada, Alcan, Highway, Custom, Ring, Box, Vietnamese, Love, Song, Vietnam, Will, You, Marry, Me

ฟังเพลงออนไลน์ ฟังเพลงที่นี่

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น